The Partium Christian University, the University of Debrecen, the University of Óbuda and the J. Selye University of Komárno, Slovakia invite an international scientific audience to submit paper proposals in the fields of Economics, Economic Policy, Finance, and any other field referring to the theme of the conference. The following topics are expected to be discussed:
- International financial crisis
- The role of global financial markets
- Capital flows and recovery
- Contagion, speculative bubbles, and crashes
- Recessionary effects and consequences
- Causes and Solutions of the Global Financial Crisis
- Macroeconomic reasons behind the financial crisis management
- Inflation and Business Cycle Dynamics
- CSR during the stressful time
- Social impacts of financial crises
- Other topics
The conference intends to discuss and analyse especially the topics related to major economic disturbances, financial crises and the efficiency and effects of crisis management methods used in the last years.
Participants, who intend to contribute with a paper, are requested to upload an extended abstract of 1200-1500 caracters in English, key words in English, as well as JEL classification codes by 9th May 2022, using link accessed from the conference official webpage: https://gtt.partium.ro/en/international-finance-conference
The abstract should indicate: 1) the question addressed, 2) the concepts and theories to which one refers, 3) the methodology used, 4) the results obtained, and 5) conclusions.
The registration fee is 150 RON until 29 April 2022 and can be paid online https://payment.partium.ro/ or 250 RON from 30 April 2022, paid on site. This includes lunch on both conference days, dinner on the first day, coffee during the breaks and the publishing of accepted papers in the conference abstract book. Accommodation is not included.