The Partium Christian University and the Eszterházy Károly University invite an international audience to submit paper proposals in the fields of Economics and Business Administration of Tourism and Hospitality, and any other fields referring to the theme of the conference. The following topics are expected to be discussed:
- Consumer Behavior in Hospitality and Tourism
- Cultural Heritage and Religion
- Education and Training in Tourism and Hospitality
- Electronic Marketing and E-commerce
- Food, Wine and Gastronomy
- Health and Wellness Tourism
- Hospitality and Tourism Information Systems
- Hospitality, Tourism Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Challanges for Tourism and Hospitality
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Tourism and Hospitality
- Sustainable Tourism, Environmental and Social Concerns
- Tourism Planning: Rural and Regional Development
The conference intends to discuss the impact of global development trends in tourism and hospitality on the local development opportunities of the sector. It offers a platform to exchange ideas and to generate an integrated view of existing and future challenges facing the tourism economy. As current topics and local development possibilities of the tourism economy and business will be addressed, the conference is not only relevant for a scientific community but also for policy decision makers, public administration, and for other stakeholders interacting with touristic business organizations.
Participants, who intend to contribute with a paper presentation or a poster, are requested to submit an abstract up to 500 words and key words in English, by 2nd February 2020 to the conference contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).